Please note that the next WI Knit and crochet club will take place on Monday 15th January.
All WI members can join the knitting group.
Please note the following dates and venues for the WI Knit and crochet club for the first six months of 2018 – all start 7.30pm unless otherwise confirmed:
– Monday 15th January, Jacqui hosting – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
– Monday 19th February, Pamela hosting – email email@example.com for details
– Monday 19th March, Amanda hosting – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
– Monday 16th April, Pamela hosting, as above
– Monday 21st May, Jacqui hosting, as above
– Monday 18th June, Amanda hosting as above
This group is open to all abilities and all are welcome, whether to learn the basics or knit your own masterpieces in company! We share patterns and wool and often undertake group projects, including items to sell on WI stalls at local events. We also enjoy knitting for occasions like Easter and Christmas. Materials for new starters are provided.